Background

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Im so so sorry

Im really sorry my candy announcement is so late but have had so much going on, not been on that much been a really bad few weeks here especially the other friday. Car totally packed up still not got it back cooker went and my aunt finally lost her three month battle against a stroke. Sorry you don't want to hear all my troubles so on to the candy the winner is number 91 TINK.

Congratulations Michele, if you can please get in touch and send me your address i will get your prize out to you. my email addy is julie.irving41@googlemail.com don't really want you to add your addy to my blog for all to see.

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you have had such a rough go of it lately. I hope you are feeling much more like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up Babe - the Good Lord said "This shall come to pass..........not stay". Wishing you a more peaceful journey.
    Hugs,
    Deb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't to apologize when you have such a awfull time :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much ladies things are getting back to normal now we had my aunts funeral yesterday and apart from the weather it went as well as a funeral can go. all i need now is my cooker and car back lol got no idea how long its gonna take to fix though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie.
    I completely sympathize with you!! Just remember that, in time everything gets better.
    So just remember to just take a moment to clear your mind and breathe.

    Hugs, Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, so sorry to hear that you're having a bit of a rough time, sneding you a big hug. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish you all the best, and good luck
    congrats to the candy winner
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your next weeks are better ones for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about all the bad things that have been happening. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. after bad times good times will come.
    all will work out.
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry to hear all your bad news hope things look up for you soon
    carol x

    ReplyDelete